Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wikipedia

I was not surprised by most of this information, but I was surprised to know that companies went as far as they did to edit the information. I think that is great that the people who edit the information can be tracked down. I do think it is funny how some people go over the edge to make their company look good.

As far as Wikipedia being a trusted source, I would not rely on it completely. I would probably use it to get the basics of certain information, but I would probably start going to another reliable website to get my information, especially if it's for research.

2 comments:

  1. I use it all the time. Just keep your eyes open and your brain turned on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know companies edited their own information either.

    ReplyDelete