Sunday, September 27, 2009

Karl Fisch: Is It Okay to Be A Technologically Illiterate Teacher?

I liked his blog. I like that he is so set on the fact that the higher advance in the use of technology in the classroom could very well benefit the students and teachers learning. I believe that with using technology there are so many more options of creative learning for the students.

I remember things from random classes and the main things I remember are when the teacher made a fun game out of learning things, for example my french teacher in high school always had the weirdest ways of remembering our vocabulary and it always worked because I never got any of them wrong on the tests. All teachers are always looking for new ways to make their job fun and ways for children to understand. I do believe that using more and more technology in the classroom would be a success.

1 comment: