Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mr. McClung: "What I've Learned This Year"

I really enjoyed reading Mr. McClung's article. He told how we as future teachers should first, stay positive, and don't focus so much on the lesson that you don't see it when the students are not understanding the material. One of the greatest things that I agree with him on is that when some don't succeed, we should encourage them to try again and never scold them because when students hear that they are a failure then they will have that in their heads for forever.
Teachers should also be life long learners and not afraid of technology. I really enjoyed reading this article as I prepare to go out in the teaching world.

2 comments:

  1. I agree and I think staying positive is one of the best qualities a teacher can possess!

    ReplyDelete