Monday, September 14, 2009

The Benefits of Podcasting in the Classroom

After viewing this blog and videocast, I have figured that it will be very beneficial to use podcasting in my classroom. It will be a great tool to have, for students that are absent, they can learn what was done in the classroom. For example, I missed a day in this class due to being sick and I did not understand how to do something and I went and watched the video on it.

Using podcasts in the classroom though makes me think that eventually we will just not have classrooms anymore and even elementary school will be done through the computer, and that is honestly crazy to just think that.

2 comments:

  1. You need a Title for your post!

    What blog and podcast are you talking about. Please edit your post so your readers will know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get behind in your blog posts. It is very hard to catch up!

    ReplyDelete