Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wendy Drexler: The Networked Student

networking
This video showed a really great and cool technique. I honestly never really realized how important networking is until this class. My mom is a realtor and everyone in her office is constantly networking and they use facebook to get out to the public about their listings which is interesting since in this class we have talked several times about people not reading newspapers anymore, anything and everything can be found online. It almost makes me feel weird because for the first time, my mom’s peers knew more about networking and other tech tools that I did not know even existed. This video has done a great job of showing just far someone can get with the right information and resources.
I am really looking forward to expanding my network. This class has done a wonderful job of preparing me for what is to come later in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment