Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear Kaia


Mr. Chamberlain’s class was commenting on Kaia's Blog. One day, her dad noticed the comments and got in contact with Mr. Chamberlain and they began skyping. Since Kaia could not read at the time, Mr. Chamberlain’s class made a voice thread so she could hear what the class was saying about her blogs.
Over time, her father became a little worried and concerned about Kaia’s pictures and everything being all over the internet which is completely understandable but the pro’s vastly outweighed the con’s about sharing his daughter with the world.
I think it is amazing that we are able to contact people across the world and all because of a blog that was found and comments started going on it. It proves that people can see everything you do online and someone in a different country can see your blog but they may not comment on it, but they are reading it and I think it is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. But now her dad gets to have a record of his daughter as she grows up. I know my mom would of loved to have me on video sharing my child opinions.

    ReplyDelete