Monday, November 30, 2009

At the Teachers Desk/Collaborative Blogging

blogging
This website is a very interesting and helpful one. It’s a collaborative blog put on my teachers where they all share ideas about their own classrooms. You can login and post your own ideas from the things you have done in your classroom and share your own projects with others.
This blog is something I could really see myself using when I become a teacher and even before then to get ideas. It is really a good thing when you can find things on the internet that lets other teachers help each other out. All of the posts were kept up to date and something new was always posted. I really enjoyed reading all of the posts and thought it was really cool when the teacher posted for help and got so many responses from teachers all around the world. This is just another great example of the great use of technology and always makes me think that I’m sure like 10 years ago, no one would have thought this kind of technology would exist.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great. I had a lot of fun this semester. I will talk to you soon. See you next semester.

    ReplyDelete