Monday, November 30, 2009

A Big Whatever:

whatever
Mr. Weschs’ comments about the youth today are completely and unbelievably true. My generation is very much “me, me, me. I thought it was interesting how he talked about the different definitions of "whatever." Most of my teenage life I used the term “whatever” and never really realized it and how many times I said it.
One point he made was that people feel that the only way they can have a voice is through the media. The way the media has controlled everyone’s mind makes everyone’s mind believe the media is the only way to get their voice heard. Click Here to watch this video!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Media plays a big role when it comes to people making decisions and opinions. I tend to let the media influence my ideas as well!

    ReplyDelete