Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ipods in Instruction

ipods
Duke University in North Carolina was the first college to give students the use of the Ipods in the classroom. Ever since, there have been more schools followed this trend set by Duke. I personally feel that this is a great idea but there are some I’m sure that disagree with this idea as some students cannot afford them and some see these as a distraction and that everyone should stick to the textbook learning idea. Using Ipods in instruction means that students no longer have to stress about absolutely having to be in the classroom in case they are sick are have an emergency. I really feel like a big weight would be lifted from the students by using the Ipods. I know I stress out big time if I have an illness but still need to go to class but just do not have that energy or if I have an emergency come up and can’t attend class, I always stress about notes and everything else that happened in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment