Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My PLN

networking
At the beginning of the semester when we went over a PLN (Personal Learning Network) I was very confused and thought to myself, that I'll never ever use this and just wrote it off completely. I was later thinking about it and decided to give it some more thought. Now my PLN is no where near the length of Dr. Stranges' but he has been doing this a lot longer than I have. I do not have a twitter account and honestly do not want one, but maybe one day I will. Right now, the basis of my PLN is my facebook. On my list of friends is family, classmates, old friends, coworkers. As my career grows, I will add to my PLN and make it more beneficial to me but as of right now, I'll stick using my facebook list of friends as my PLN.

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is fine as a source of new media social networks. Your PLN will change, as will the sources for it.

    ReplyDelete