Tuesday, December 1, 2009

comments4kids

comments
I really enjoyed comments4kids. It was always so interesting and fun to see what other students are learning around the world. It also made me realize how many teachers are actually using the web and technology to teach their students. Reading other students blogs from across the world was really inspiring and I have gotten great ideas from these teachers and hope to use them in my classroom when I become a teacher. I think that Kaia was my favorite as I’m sure she was a favorite of most. All in all, comments4kids was one of the greatest things we did in this class and I’m so happy that we were all a part of other students blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the Comments4kids as well. I like the fact that we were able to write comments for the students to read. I would really like to do something like this in my classroom when I become a teacher!

    ReplyDelete