Sunday, August 23, 2009

Did you Know? 3.0

This video was very interesting to me. Even being a young person and having all of those things like myspace and facebook at my disposal, it is still surprising to know all of those facts. Technology really has advanced in the last several years and it continues to advance daily to vast amounts. In my opinion, eventually we will not be able to keep up with the speed of the advances that are happening. In the video it said that eventually there will a computer with the capacity of a human brain and that really is awesome and mind boggling to know. I only thought America had the greatest advancements and was the smartest but in the video when it said that India has more Honors students than America has kids, my jaw dropped. I had no idea of this as I'm sure not very many people do. Technology has advanced in so many ways it is unbelievable.

Everyday new things are developing and when I am a grandparent, my grandkids will have way more advancement in technology than we have now and even now it is hard to believe that there could be anything else, but I'm sure this is what everyone was saying 10 years ago. This video was all around amazing and really good information to have and will be interesting to see the next version to see how the numbers have changed.

1 comment: